The Oshkosh Humidor Package
Some Humidors Are Built Upon Order Placement – the turnaround is approximately 2 weeks.
- Handmade in “Sawdust City,” Oshkosh, WI USA
- Holds 125-150 Cigars
- Each Humidor comes with a 3D printed Badge of Authenticity
- Real 3/4″ thick wood
- Clear Finish Allowing The Natural Woodgrain To “Show Off”
- Humidor Is Lined In Spanish Cedar
- Humidor Comes Complete With The Original Oshkosh Premier Humidifier, A Cedar Holder for the Original Oshkosh Premier Humidifier A Digital Hygrometer by Western Humidor, 6 Ounces Of Distilled Water, a 3D printed Badge of Authenticity and Complete Instructions on How To Season A Humidor
Our Humidor brings together the best of all worlds, the unique Oshkosh Premier Humidifier, and the best solid woods to create the perfect humidor. We take select mahogany, natural cherry, black walnut, and native Oshkosh ash, oak or maple…and then we do nothing. While many others stain their wood to cover up who knows what, we let the natural beauty of the wood show. We also don’t try to fool you with veneers. Enough said.
The Oshkosh Premier Humidifier sits in a fitted cedar holder so it can blend in with the Spanish cedar lining as well as making it easy to remove for refilling. We also provide a digital hygrometer that has the classic analog look, and we use the best hinging available.
What more can you ask for? The Oshkosh Premier Humidifier, Cedar Holder for the humidifier, a Digital Hygrometer, combined to make the best humidor available. It is so complete that we even send you a bottle of distilled water to get you started, all for one price. All you need to do is add your cigars.